It’s back! Our second annual Robbie Burns Supper is taking place right here at the hotel; Saturday January 26th. Everyone had such a wonderful time last year that we brought it back. We’d like to welcome back our Master of Ceremonies: John Graham, Entertainer: Brian McLaughlin, Piper: Bruno Frattarole and our chef, Matt Roberts with guest chef J. Mark Hand. Once again there will be an optional Scotch Tasting with Linus Hand at 4pm on Saturday for only $15/person.
A delicious dinner, entertainment and an overnight stay at the Best Western Plus Cairn Croft for only $128/ person (based on double occupancy). The delicious, traditional meal that you can look forward to includes:
- An Address to the Haggis & Scotch Toast
- Cullen Skink “Pate” with warm bread & butter
- Seared Salmon on Lentils & Leeks with Herbed Dijon Salad Cream
- Roasted Parsnip Soup with Potato & Bacon Crisps
- Scotch Toast to the Lassies
- Haggis Fritter & Roast Beastie on Tatties & Neeps Clapshot with “Nore yore Grannies Gravy”
- Sticky Toffee Pudding & Coffee
There is a promotional add on so that you can make a weekend out of it! For only $65/room, stay either the Friday or Sunday night as well. Hope to see all you scots there.. and all you non-scots too of course!
Call Penny and make your reservation TODAY! 1-800-263-2551